Friday 29 April 2011

A Day For Weddings


*********************


*********************



Hello from The Attic on this special day, the wedding of William and Kate. I wish the couple every happiness in their life together...

~~~~~~~
To mark this day I would like to share with you some vintage wedding photos from my collection. You will notice that some of the grooms are wearing a uniform, as William did. However, these uniforms are from the WW1 era. I hope that these couples enbarking on their new life together were as happy as Wills and Kate are...


This couple can be seen again in the photo below

Photographs taken in Faversham, Kent


The Groom seems happy


A Relaxed Family Group


Beautiful Spray of Flowers and Leaves


A Large Gathering for this Wedding


Beautiful Wedding Attire and Flowers


Earlier Date than the other weddings I think


Grand Display of Flowers


Large Family Group


Written on the Reverse ''Florrie & Matt Aug 1917''




I hope all the couples seen here today had a long and happy life together...


Until next time, take care..Hugs Chrissy xx



0 comments: