Wednesday 27 April 2011

In Memory Of My Cat Mr Darcy


****************************

***************************


Hello, thanks for dropping by. If you have read my profile you will see that I have seven animals, yes I am dotty about my furry family. There was a time when I had eight but sadly two years ago today I said goodbye to my beautiful ginger puss cat Mr Darcy. He was only 7 but he was very ill and I did not want to see him suffer. In memory of his life I would like to share with you some vintage postcards of cats and dogs from my collection. No doubt these animals were loved and their passing sad for their owners. I do have a photograph of Mr Darcy on my other blog The Primitive Cornish Hovel.....



Born Blind


'' Come into the Garden Maud''

Everybody's Pet


Two Cute Kittens


Dignity and Impudence


Puzzled


A Game of Patience





Thank you for sharing this day with me. Until next time, take care....Hugs Chrissy xx


0 comments: