Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day....




Hello and a Happy Mother's Day you all mothers and grandmothers, myself included..lol.. Have you all been spoilt? I will be honest, although it's good that a day is set aside to honour mothers I believe that it should be 'Mother's Day' every day. Breakfast prepared and flowers given should occur on more than one day a year but at least we are remembered....


Mother...
You filled my days with rainbow lights, Fairytales and sweet dream nights, A kiss to wipe away my tears, Gingerbread to ease my fears. You gave the gift of life to me And then in love, you set me free. I thank you for your tender care, For deep warm hugs and being there. I hope that when you think of me
A part of you You'll always see
~ Author Unknown ~




Enjoy your day. Until next time, take care...Hugs Chrissy xx



0 comments: