Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day......



Happy St. Patrick's Day and thanks for stopping by. Are you out celebrating or like me having a quite night in where's it's warm. But then again if you are out celebrating you won't be reading this now..lol..

I don't know if it's just me but it's seemed colder these last couple of days. Regardless, I hope you enjoy your evening....






In This Irish Home

May these walls be filled with laughter,may it reach from floor to rafter.

May the roof keep out the rain,may sunshine warm each windowpane.

And may the door be open wide to let the Good Lord's love inside.





May you be blessed with warmth in your home, love in your heart, peace in your soul and joy in your life.




When law can stop the blades of grass from growin' as they grow, An' when the leaves in summer time their color dare not show, Then I will change the color, too, I wear in my caubeen; But till that day, praise God, I'll stick to the Wearin' o' the Green....


Until next time, take care...Hugs Chrissy xx


0 comments: